Dr. Jordal’s Curriculum Vitae can be printed from this page directly.
Dr. Jordal’s more than 15 year career providing therapy to couples and families includes an impressive body of publications, appointments and acknowledgment as a leader in his field. Dr. Jordal’s publications are extensive and address a range of sexual-orientation, family issues in non-traditional families, and transgender transition.
1) Interim Department Chair, Department of Counseling and Family Therapy, Drexel University. Learn more.
2) Associate Clinical Professor, Drexel University, Director, Master of Family Therapy, and Post-Master programs. Learn More
2) Private practice, providing client treatment for over 15 years. Learn more.
3) Editor, Journal of Family Psychotherapy. Learn more.
4) Commissioner, Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education (COAMFTE.) Learn more.
5) Board member, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania State Board of Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Professional Counselors. Learn more.
6) Clinical Fellow, American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy. Learn more.
Dr. Jordal’s accomplishments and qualifications are best described in detail on his CV. It can be downloaded and printed from this page.